The South Jersey Psychological Association offers local psychologists living or working within the South Jersey region (Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, and Salem Counties) many opportunities to network with colleagues and share information, concerns, and ideas.
SJPA holds regular meetings, special programs, conferences and workshops (many including Continuing Education credits). Our interactive listserv has been and continues to be the prime forum in which to share information, give and receive referrals, and address insurance problems.
We welcome new members and invite all eligible professionals in psychology to join us so we will be able to grow and expand. We also try to have fun when we are together. By developing relationships and friendships, the organization can become even stronger.
SJPA Member Benefits
- Psychologists welcome at all career stages
- Access to SJPA’s website members-only section
- Attend SJPA Continuing Education workshops and events at member rates
- Access our interactive listserv
- Share and collaborate with colleagues on professional topics, issues and concerns
- Post and respond to referral requests
- Receive updates on relevant professional practice issues and developments
- NJPA Affiliation
- Our NJPA Affiliation provides us with information and representation about issues affecting our profession both in the state and nationally. Through NJPA, we can share our concerns and knowledge with psychologists throughout New Jersey.
- NJPA provides its members and affiliate organizations with an active voice on matters that concern all of us.
- Ethical issues
- Legislative issues including advocacy and updates on regulations
- Legal issues and resources
- Legislation and regulations affecting professional psychology
- Insurance issues
- Business practice